Friday, August 21, 2009

lost in a world of vampires...

Twilight <3

I have never been more excited about reading a book in my entire life. After seeing the Twilight movie I decided to read the Twilight Saga. It took me a few weeks to get through Twilight (1st of 4), only because I had seen the movie and had a general idea of what would happen. After telling myself that I had to get this one over with I finished it up in a night. I was so excited about reading more into the story that I went and got New Moon (2nd or 4) the next day! I started that night and finished it the next night! So, I was off to the store again this morning to purchase the next two books! I have been so wrapped up in the books that it's all I can think about. If I'm not reading If feel like I should be. It's insane. When they first came out I didn't understand why everyone was soo into these vampire books but now I get it. I started the 3rd book today and I am taking this one easy. I don't want to finish it too quickly. Soo..ladies (i say ladies because all of the men in my life are soo not into it) if you have not read it, get started!

Moving on from my newest obsession...

When I saw this necklace online I knew I had to have it! I wanted a little expression of my love for Taylor and felt like this little charm was perfect.
t&h

Simple and elegant. I was so excited about getting it in the mail!


1 comment:

Erin said...

I absolutely LOVED the Twilight series. Obsessed might be a better word. You know it has to be good when I hate all things vampires. LOVE the necklace too

the littlest heroes project