Sunday, November 1, 2009

November! Oh November! How I've longed for you!


It's November and it hit me hard last night! I was lying in bed and I realized just how soon Taylor would be home. Then I got a burst of energy to do something. So I started on Taylor's closet. I was straightening to up and then his smell hit me. I just about ripped about his closet trying to find the shirt that he must of worn. Once I found it I just fell into it! : ) I can't wait!

Halloween was a blast! We all meet at a friends house and went trick or treating with all of the kiddos! We had a Spiderman & a Venom, a Buzzlightyear, a Mickey and a Ms. Spider! It was so entertaining, after just about every house Tanner had a smug expression about the candy part!



& I had a little too much fun with the Spiderman Tattoos!



No comments:

the littlest heroes project