Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh Spring, So happy to see you again.

Things are going pretty great here. Still awaiting orders to who knows where. Not me! I hate getting my hopes up knowing that they will just get crushed and Andrea and I have been talking "ifs." IF I get orders to Alaska. IF I move to Alaska. IF this and IF that.  Please Air Force! Give me some answers! Please :)

Thinking really hard about starting my business. Actually pursuing photography. I love it and why shouldn't I make some money doing something I love. I do enjoy just taking pictures for friends and acquaintances but I think it's time to break out of my shell. maybe. probably not.

Tanner's speech program is going ok on our end. He really doesn't mind getting up at the crack of dawn as long as he is going to school and he hardly says goodbye while closing the door in my face. The teacher said she isn't getting much out of him. He plays her games and does her puzzles but she could count the amount of words he actually says the whole thirty minutes. This week was Spring Break so next week we are going to bring in a few things from home that might get him to feel a little more comfortable and a little less distracted. 

Taylor and I are thinking about taking a weekend camping trip soon. Since we got Dexter we have really been enjoying the outdoors. We have to take him out at least every other day to keep his chewing on my shoes down. I've already started making a list...gram crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows :)

Can't think of much else soo....picture time! 

Lots and lots of Tanner-
Tanner boo was sick this month. First time is quite a while actually. I think it was because Taylor got a flu vaccine, got sick, and then gave it to Tanner and then me but some seem to disagree. 

Tanner's new thing is tents! He LOVES tents! One day I made this tent out of the sheet on our bed and since then he stays under blankets! 

 As most of you know Tanner has a weird finger. There isn't really any other way to describe it. It's just weird. 

With all of this beautiful weather we have been having we have been spending lots of time outdoors! I love days when Tanner is soo tired that he hardly makes it in the door before passing out. 








...and also a few special moments indoors






Oh! Taylor and I had a date night! We went to see Remember Me and it turned out to be a great movie! 

 We had our very first trip to Sea World of the season! Forgot how much I missed the place over the winter. Hoping to get passes very soon so we can spend our hopefully last summer there! 



...and all the others : )







Well, that's all folks 

3 comments:

Chele said...

Fabulous pics as always, Hal! Tanner is just the cutest kid! && OMG, I LOVED Remember Me...I can't believe the reviews were SO bad!

Andrea said...

Of course you should start your business!! You are amazing at photography and I think it's crazy you aren't making the big bucks yet! Get Taylor on that website, like, yesterday and get to it woman!

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat tools[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.

the littlest heroes project