Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bubbles





The days are beginning to slow down for us. The last few months and gone by fairly fast but each day seems to be getting longer and longer. Which I expected to happen. I am just trying to make it until October so I can say "He is coming home next month!" I am very excited about the end of the year! Not long after Taylor's return home we will be on our way to the Bahama's! Then spending sometime with family before making our way back home to celebrate Christmas in our own house for the first year! Although waking up at Bryan's house on Christmas morning does sound tempting : )

Potty Training has finally taken off! Tanner is in undies the majority of the time! Now I am working on getting him use to using the big potty so we can work on leaving the house in undies as well.



No comments:

the littlest heroes project