Tuesday, September 22, 2009

cloudy with a chance of rain

25/52 by you.

breathe me by you.
Holy cow! I put on a jacket for the first time since last winter and it felt amazing!! We had some rain this morning which brought us some cool weather! BUT it looks like it's going to warm back up by the end of the week. Boo!

So...I've finished the Twilight saga for the second time! It was still just as good. Contemplating reading it a third time, at night I read it until I just can't hold my eyes open any longer. I've tried other books but they just don't hold my attention quite as well as Edward does. : )

The other night while reading in bed I heard Tanner open in bedroom (which has a gate) a few minutes passed and he must have seen my feet move at the end of the bed and he said "Mommy, I luy you." It was just soo sweet I went in his room and cuddled with him! What would I do with out that kid!

"cheese" by you.

Looks like Taylor is hoping to be heading home around the 15th of November! Which still (to me) seems like such a long time from now!


No comments:

the littlest heroes project