Thursday, October 15, 2009

"And my friends cause they're so beautiful; Yeah my friends they are so beautiful; They're my friends"

I have amazing friends...The ones who still consider me a close friend even if I live miles away from them. The ones that probably know more about me than I do and often helps me understand my husband when I can't seem to figure him out : ) The ones that don't treat me any different because of my age. The ones that are as in love with Robert Pattinson as I am and don't mind sharing, we even came up with a schedule of who gets him when! The ones that know I am TERRIFIED by driving on the highway and offer to drive me! The ones that stay on the phone with me until 3 in the morning getting me to open up about some of the most embarrassing things! Even the ones who read this and think they are not included in this, when deep down they know they are! Most importantly the one that I talk to the least and when we do talk it's like no time has passed and when she has to go she tells me she loves me : )

I am so blessed!






me..kels...christie...then
&
christie...kels...me...now







& for those for the rest of you..I don't have pictures with you!

No comments:

the littlest heroes project