Sunday, October 4, 2009

Daddy is coming home next month!!


Let's see....Well my husband is coming home NEXT freaking month!! Which is seriously amazing! Next week is our 3rd anniversary! For a little anniversary/homecoming present I am having an AMAZING photographer come and take pictures of me for Taylor. Which I am super excited and extremely nervous about considering I am normally behind the camera. Andrea tried taking a picture of me one time and I think I kept making a bad face so I'm a little worried. Haha! We are anxiously awaiting our cruise! I think we are skipping on the surf lessons and going for a couples massage! Which I think we both need and deserve. I've been trying to think up some cool homecoming gifts and surprises but I'm not so good and those things so any tips would be amazing!

Tanner is doing amazing with speech. He is really starting to say sentences now. Just this morning he said "Please Mommy I wanna cup" which I make him saw every time he wants one! Mainly because I love hearing him say it! The other day he said "I wanna apple" and then a few minutes later he told me "bless you" after I sneezed! I love hearing him pick up new things. He is learning a lot from youtube. lol Which could be a good or bad thing? I'm not quite sure yet. He hasn't said anything bad yet soo hopefully he stays away from those videos.

November is such an excited month for me, not only is my amazing gorgeous husband is coming home...New Moon is coming out!! I bought tickets LAST month for it! I am seriously excited. I think I've seen the trailer at least 100 times. Also, Taylor said he actually wanted to see the movie with me so that's like a bonus!

Well, I think that's all for now!

No comments:

the littlest heroes project