Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Start 2010!


One of my New Years resolutions was to photograph more. So I joined a group on flickr.com where I do just that! It's called a 365 and means that I take a picture every day for a year! I tried something similar but on a much easier scale last year with a 52/52. I failed at taking a picture of Tanner and I every day (which I am also starting over on) for a year but I am going to try much harder this year! 





My baby boy is turning 3 next month! I have never been so excited about him getting older but I think 3 is going to be a fun age! He will start school this year and hopefully start playing sports! Probably golf, haha 






I restarted my 52/52 and this is mine and Tanner's first picture of the year! I plan on added 
Taylor into the mix when we get a chance : ) Most of the time he is my tripod! 













To all of my mommy friends!


Intheknowmom.net is hosting a giveaway (FREE) on their site and all you have to do is post a comment! They are giving away an Adult CamelBak stainless steel bottle & a Kids CamelBak stainless steel bottle. Check it out & also browse around their site! There is always a giveaway going on!
CamelBak: drink smarter (giveaway)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Haley Hickman said...

Oh, Well Thanks Anonymous person : )

the littlest heroes project