Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 6-18 of 365

I am so proud of myself. I have been keeping up with my 365 and 52!! 
Here are days 6-18 in order and a few in betweeen : )

Day6
6/365 by you.
I was browsing Etsy.com once again and I was inspired to bust out the sewing machine. My first project was a fabric cube "thingy." 

Extra:
Dream Big! by you.

Day 7

Extra:

This is week two in our 52/52 project

Day 8

Extra:

Day 9

Extra:


Day 10
Meet Dexter, he is out new addition to our family. As you may have noticed Brutus has been MIA for a while. We decided as a family that it would be best for him and us to find him a new home. After being without him we decided we still wanted a dog. We found this guy and are very fortunate to finally have found a dog that fits our family perfectly. 

Extra:



Tanner was my photographer for this photo : )

Day 11

Extra:


Day 12

Extra: 

Haha...Tanner is hysterical recently! He has been doing this little dance "Tap Tap Tap with the right foot, Tap Tap Tap with the left foot, then he spins and then says "One more time!" Tonight he was singing "Me me me me me me me, You You You You You You You"

Day 13

Extra:


Day 14

Extra:

Week 3 of our 52/52

Day 15
Oh lord! The story behind this photo is just sad. 
The other day Tanner was playing on my phone as usual and he has to go potty. So Taylor put him on the potty with my phone in his hand and he just dropped it in the toilet. iPhones + Water = Death. Or so I thought. My phone was resurrected from the dead today. It is back and working. MmMmmmm..Maybe that will be my photo for tomorrow : ) 

Day 16
 OoOoOo                          Kay!
The other day I was asking Tanner what different animals say. 
Example: What does the cow say? Mooo
Then I thought of something clever for mom and dad to say.
"What does Mommy say? (Points finger) No!No!No!"
"What does Daddy say? (Does action in photo) OooOOoo Kay" 


Day 17
On this day I woke up and knew I wanted to take a picture me and Taylor

Day 18
My husband! There was a bee in the house. I scream for him to get the bee out of the house. So he gets a bag and puts it in the freezer. Then gets a string and pulled the bee out a few minutes later...long story short...he puts the bee on a sting and nothing happens. The been just sits there and eventually he tried to take the sting off resulting in a decapitation! Haha. It was by accident. Don't judge!

No comments:

the littlest heroes project