Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some new stuff going on

As you may have noticed I spiced up my blog a bit!
I tried so hard to come up with a catchy little name for my blog but failed horribly. Taylor mention something along the lines of "chocolate, coffee, whip cream, cup." So he wasn't much help. I think what I came up with works perfectly : ) I went with the theme by adding a little cup ring to the header and side headers. Hope you like : )

While I was pregnant Taylor worked at Kmart (premilitary) and he often brought home things that they told him to trash. This was one of those things. We are still not sure what it is exactly. The holes are an odd shape and there is a small missing piece to it.  We used it for shoes for the last 3 years and finally I decided I was going to paint it and use it as a much needed book shelf! I was very happy with the results!
T's renewsed book shelf


 I came across this site a while ago and then forgot all about it. I came upon it again and order Tanner a plush liver and a T-shirt that says "I'm a liver not a fighter." I plan on going back before Tanner's birthday to purchase the plush lungs and spleen as well. My first reaction what that they were entirely too cute to pass up and my second reaction was that they would be educational. Especially in Tanner's case considering Alpha 1 effects a few of his organs. 
19/365 Alpha 1


I also found out that this spring Tanner might be able to start T-Ball! I think he will love it! I am just so excited about this chapter in Tanner boo's life! Oh and have I mentioned that Tanner might start school by the beginning of next month!! If he gets accepted into this speech program he will actually get to go to a class room a few days a week until next school year. Hopefully he will be caught up by PreK3

No comments:

the littlest heroes project