Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rain Rain Come and Play!


Rain, Rain, Come and Play!  by you.

Rain, Rain, Come and Play!  by you.

Tanner wanted to go outside so I thought "why not!" I grabbed the camera and our jackets and we went out to play! We walked over to the small park by our house and as soon as we got there it started raining but I let Tanner play for a little while since it was only drizzling. We both had a blast!

October is coming fast and I still have NO idea what Tanner is going to be for Halloween. I asked Taylor if he could come up with something but his ideas, like star wars, scares me. It's hard considering how picky I am about what Tanner wears and all of the costumes I come across are just plain ugly! So any ideas would be helpful!

Meet me half way  When the sun is perched at it's highest peek by you.

No comments:

the littlest heroes project